OVERVIEW & HOURS
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Sunday, Sept. 26 – None
- Monday, Sept. 27 – 10:45 AM – 8:15 PM (includes reception)
- Tuesday, Sept. 28 – 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Sept. 25 – 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, Sept. 26 – 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Monday, Sept. 27 – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, Sept. 28 – 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Discover RFID and IoT Technology Solutions With The World’s Largest Gathering of Qualified RFID Buyers and End Users
RFID Journal LIVE! is the world’s largest conference and exhibition focused on radio frequency identification and related technologies. Now in its 19th year, LIVE! typically features more than 150 exhibitors from 26 countries showcasing best-in-class RFID tags, readers, software and implementation services. Innovative new products are introduced at LIVE! each year, so you will be among the first to see the newest RFID products.
With attendees from all over the world, RFID Journal LIVE! unites the global RFID community with a unique educational conference. Our 2021 conference will include three days of industry-specific and how-to tracks, as well as general education for those new to the RFID market. Our educational sessions and conference offerings are specifically designed to help all attendees and exhibitors to plan strategies, network, buy and sell, and learn and share ideas.
Highlights of RFID Journal LIVE!
- Fast-Track RFID Professional Institute Certified Associate Training. During this advanced, one-day fast-track course attendees were given an overview on how to design, install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot an RFID system in the field. The training prepared participants for the RFID Professional Institute Certified Associate exam, which will be delivered onsite.
- The event will also have keynote speakers and other conference sessions that provide unique insights into some of the world’s largest, most sophisticated and most innovative RFID deployments to date, and show how the technology is being used across major industries.
- Unique industry tracks that provide more insight into successful rollouts of RFID and IoT technology, in multiple different industries. Hear case studies from each specific industry, at the event.